Kikusui PCR-LE Series of AC Power Supplies/Frequency Converters
PCR-LE Series can be used as stand alone power suppy or configured as a core device of a test system combined with E-loads and Power Analyzers for “Grid Connection Testing” in regard to dispersed power generation, such as Solar Power, Wind Power, Fuel Cell, and Gas Engine referred to as “New Energy Field”.
With various options, the low frequency immunity test and various power enviroment tests are supported. The options for parallel operation and three-phase operation enable you to expand a single-phase system up-to 27kVA, single-phase three wires up-to 54kVA, and a three-phase system up to 81kVA. The system can be applied to a large-scale EMC site for testing of industrial high-capacity air conditioners.
- Wide-ranging specs DC output also supported
- Output voltage rating (AC): 1 to 300V
- Output frequency rating: 1 to 999.9Hz
- Output voltage rating (DC): ± 1.4 to ± 424V
- Selectable response mode
Allows select of a response mode for the internal amplifier system depending on the load condition and application.
*Excluding PCR6000LE and PCR9000LE
- High-speed response (FAST): *for requesting a rate of power rise/fall
- Normal response (MEDIUM）: for testing various power supply environments
- Highly stable response (SLOW): for power supply for EMC testing sites
- Power line abnormality simulation In AC mode, it is possible to simulate power line abnormalities by setting the output of the PCR-LE series system to the state of a power outage, voltage drop (dip), or voltage increase (pop). This allows the ability to test switching power supplies and electronic equipment.