Please contact customer service for more information on returning an item. Thank you.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS POLICY
Our address and contact details:
Telonic Instruments Ltd.
The Business Centre,
Molly Millar's Lane,
Tel: +44 (0)118 978 6911
Returns Under Warranty of Faulty Goods
- Please contact us before returning items under warranty.
- The customer is responsible for the cost and the safe return of items to Telonic Instruments under warranty.
- Please endeavour to use the original packaging wherever possible.
Exchange and Refunds Policy (Business Customers)
REJECTION OF FAULTY GOODS (Consumers Only)
- Telonic is a B2B registered company.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an exchange or a refund and we will assign you a RMA Number.
- Your item must be complete, in its original packaging and in unused condition.
- You must return the item within 21 days of your purchase.
- The customer is responsible for the cost and the safe return of all items to Telonic Instruments.
- A signed letter stating the reason for the return and the original receipt must be included within the package.
- All items are subject to a 15% restocking fee - This will be deducted from your refund.
- The original shipping and handling paid on an order is not refundable.
- Exceptions - Some items cannot be returned if they are opened. This includes software and firmware options.
- Merchandise that has been used and/or altered will not be accepted for exchange nor refund.
- Under the Consumer Rights Act, consumers have a legal right to reject goods that are of unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described, and get a full refund.
- Please contact Telonic Instruments if you have faulty goods to return.
- Faulty goods must be returned with all standard accessories and within the original packaging.
- Faulty goods must be returned to Telonic Instruments within 30-days, starting from the date of purchase (i.e. The date of despatch of the goods from Telonic Instruments).
- The right to refund does not apply to purely digital products, such as Rigol software licences.
RETURN OF NON-FAULTY GOODS (Consumers Only)
- Your cancellation rights as an online consumer are defined in the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
- Your right to cancel an order for goods starts from the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive the goods.
- Please contact Telonic Instruments if you’d like to return non-faulty goods.
- The customer is responsible for the safe return of non-faulty goods to Telonic Instruments.
- Telonic Instruments will issue a full refund within 14 days of the return of non-faulty goods, but only if the packaging is in reasonable condition and unopened.
The warranty is void if:
- Accidental damage occurs during transportation (please confer with insurance agency or transportation company on the compensation).
- Malfunction or damage is caused by misuse according to warnings in the product documentation or using or storing in an environment outside of the specification’s limits.
- Warranty void seals have been broken.
- Repaired by an unauthorised repair center.
- Unofficial Licenses are Installed.