RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS POLICYOur address and contact details:
Telonic Instruments Ltd.
Toutley Industrial Estate,
Tel: +44 (0)118 978 6911
Returns Under Warranty of Faulty Goods
- Please contact us before returning items under warranty.
- The customer is responsible for the cost and the safe return of items to Telonic Instruments under warranty.
- Please endeavour to use the original packaging wherever possible.
Exchange and Refunds Policy
- Telonic is a B2B registered company.
- Please email email@example.com to request an exchange or a refund and we will assign you a RMA Number.
- Your item must be complete, in its original packaging and in unused condition (unless there is a manufacturer defect).
- You must return the item within 21 days of your purchase.
- The customer is responsible for the cost and the safe return of all items to Telonic Instruments.
- A signed letter stating the reason for the return and the original receipt must be included within the package.
- All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee - This will be deducted from your refund.
- The original shipping and handling paid on an order is not refundable.
- Exceptions - Some items cannot be returned if they are opened. This includes software and firmware options.
- Merchandise that has been used and/or altered will not be accepted for exchange nor refund.